News: Added Links For Twin Commander and Facebook Pages

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New to Forum  (Read 10795 times)

Steve binnette

Re: New to Forum
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2018, 12:05:00 am »
I think that renaissance label is all marketing.  Do the same thing at a different shop and they call it work!!,

Devil is in the details.  That’s what we can help with here.  Lots of good experience on this site.

JimC

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 11:19:30 am »
What was the asking price on that plane?
500B, B200

donv

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2018, 12:24:13 pm »
I think that renaissance label is all marketing.  Do the same thing at a different shop and they call it work!!,

Devil is in the details.  That’s what we can help with here.  Lots of good experience on this site.

There is actually more to a Renaissance than you might think. To do a Renaissance (and Bruce would be able to speak more authoritatively on this than I could), you have to replace many parts which would otherwise be serviceable with new. Windshields, for instance. So you could choose to replace all that stuff without it being a Renaissance, sure, but it's not likely.

KenFlo

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2018, 10:56:18 pm »
JimC, I believe the asking price was 695k.

kent4142

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 06:37:30 pm »
Hi Ken,

This is Kent, with a "t".  Welcome to the group.  I am a newbie as well.  New to the forum and new to turbines.  I have actually flown your airplane!  Bruce demonstrated the airplane for me in DeLand, FL.  What a fun flight!  That was my first time flying a turbo commander.

Where are you located?

Kent

KenFlo

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2018, 09:00:00 am »
Kent, I live in the Huntsville, AL area.  I don't know of any Commander owners around here.  Several MU-2s are in the area as well as TBM and PC21.