News: Added Links For Twin Commander and Facebook Pages

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Wing Spar AD's, SB, etc  (Read 10168 times)

aerocheck

• Ray Wolfe - Looking for a Commander in the future
    • Grumman Albatross Research
Wing Spar AD's, SB, etc
« on: March 12, 2016, 03:35:37 pm »
Is there a complete breakdown/discussion, etc of the various wing spar requirements, AD's, SB's, inspections, etc anywhere online?

Seems like there are a lot of different criteria, situations and applicability and before I start trying to unravel it allmsyelf, I was hoping somebody might have already done all that.

Ray Wolfe
Deerfield Beach, FL

ghancock

• Administrator
Re: Wing Spar AD's, SB, etc
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 08:02:51 pm »
Each model is listed on twincommander.org and seems like they listed the ones that had AD requirements. Not any type of conversation but you can also just do an AD search on each model and find it there.  But yes, if you are compiling for all models that might be a large task.

Glenn
--glenn
You can't win an argument with an ignorant person,  they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

aerocheck

• Ray Wolfe - Looking for a Commander in the future
    • Grumman Albatross Research
Re: Wing Spar AD's, SB, etc
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 03:01:21 pm »
Does anybody have SB90D (and SB 90C just for comparison), SB 208A, SB 212, SB 92, SB 215 and SB 223 rev 2 that they would be willing to share copies of.  These seem to be all the SB's that apply to any of the Wing Spar inspection requirements (some a bit obscure, but I'd like to look through everything to understand the whole picture)

I'm also trying to find a copy of AD 65-06-01 for historical purposes (that was the original wing spar AD)

I was able to get all the other AD's off the FAA website.
Ray Wolfe
Deerfield Beach, FL