News: Added Links For Twin Commander and Facebook Pages

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: login needs fixed  (Read 5521 times)

Bruce Byerly

login needs fixed
« on: March 11, 2017, 06:41:55 pm »
Glenn, what do the rest of us need to do to help? This forum will fail unless the login issue is fixed.  Pease let us know what we need to do for you!

Jeff Johnson

Re: login needs fixed
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 07:11:54 pm »
Works for me

What's the issue?

donv

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 07:23:32 pm »
It makes me log in every time I go to the site. It used to stay logged in all the time (and there is a checkbox which is supposed to allow that right under the password).

Adam Frisch

• Administrator
    • Adam Frisch FSF
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 12:59:20 am »
Spoke to Glenn about this a few months ago and he said it happened after a software update and he had not had time to find a solution as he was so busy with work. But I will prompt him again. There are other little niggling things as well, like the little pic file for the New button next to a topic seems to be missing and all you get is the place holder. Just looks junky.
Slumming it in the turboprop world - so you don't have to.

ghancock

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 07:33:06 pm »
Sorry guys.  I have been building a new office inside my hanger and wow what a time sucker that is.  I have meetings all this week and then should have things almost in order so I have more time.  I'll try to take another look at this soon.

One thing that will help is when logging in enter a crazy high value in the time to stay logged in field and check the box to keep me logged in.  I'll try to have it all back to 100% in the next few weeks.

Glenn
--glenn
You can't win an argument with an ignorant person,  they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.