News: Added Links For Twin Commander and Facebook Pages

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Commander 1000 for FlightSim  (Read 6532 times)

n118nw

Commander 1000 for FlightSim
« on: July 18, 2017, 02:51:32 pm »
Greetings!

A developer company I help provide material for just released a Commander 690B for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3d (probably Xplane soon) and I've pitched the idea of expanding the line to include the 1000.  However, finding information on the 1000 isn't easy.  I could really use any help in locating either a 900 or 1000 in the Central Texas area, or if any owners are flying this way if they could give me a heads up! 

What I need is just about 30 to 60 minutes with the airplane to take pictures for reference in modeling the aircraft, and of course conversations with owners and enthusiasts who know a lot more about the airplanes would also be helpful.  I purchased a maintenance manual and have already learned quite a bit, but there's always room for more.

Thanks in advance to everyone, and thanks for the group.  I spent the better half of yesterday reading up on many threads getting some owner and pilot perspectives of the twin.

donv

• Administrator
Re: Commander 1000 for FlightSim
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 04:27:17 pm »
I'm not in Texas, but happy to answer any questions you might have about the airplane.

Nick70

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 06:22:44 pm »
I bought this plane. It is e beauty. I use FSX.
Would be nice  to have the 1000.

Greetings!

A developer company I help provide material for just released a Commander 690B for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3d (probably Xplane soon) and I've pitched the idea of expanding the line to include the 1000.  However, finding information on the 1000 isn't easy.  I could really use any help in locating either a 900 or 1000 in the Central Texas area, or if any owners are flying this way if they could give me a heads up! 

What I need is just about 30 to 60 minutes with the airplane to take pictures for reference in modeling the aircraft, and of course conversations with owners and enthusiasts who know a lot more about the airplanes would also be helpful.  I purchased a maintenance manual and have already learned quite a bit, but there's always room for more.

Thanks in advance to everyone, and thanks for the group.  I spent the better half of yesterday reading up on many threads getting some owner and pilot perspectives of the twin.

JMA

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 03:51:15 pm »
I believe there is a 980 in Texas, I'll research details.