News: Added Links For Twin Commander and Facebook Pages

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Skin Damage and Optical Glass Removal Twin Commander 690A  (Read 13385 times)

Jfelipe.rojasr

Re: Skin Damage and Optical Glass Removal Twin Commander 690A
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 05:11:57 pm »
Felipe, Yes I worked in D&M in Colombia, have we met before?

Hi Camilo,

Yes, I think I worked with you on a well in Casabe while I was doing my student Internship as MWD and you as DD. By 2016 I was laid off SLB and now I am starting to gain expirience in aviation.

Is really awsome to work with your wishes, saddly is not a stable and well paid job here.

Kind Regards

Jfelipe.rojasr

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2017, 05:17:40 pm »
Camilo - my instructor at SimCom for the Turbo Commander initial was Colombian pilot who flew them in the army down there. Very knowledgeable guy. I think the Colombian army still has quite a few Jetprops and 690's in service.

Adam,

The Colombian Army has 5 jetprops 690`s all with renaissence program equiped with garmin from 650 to 1000, beatifull planes in excellent conditions I had the oportunity to visit them and is really exciting to see them.

Jfelipe.rojasr

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2017, 05:21:16 pm »
I think we had a thread going about the love affair between smugglers and turbo commanders.

Saddly for smugglers Commanders were one of their favorite planes, even a commander 690B was from drug dealer "Gacha" and is now used on the Colombian Air Force as a survilliance airplane.

camilogrillo

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2017, 11:42:41 pm »
Felipe PM sent

Jfelipe.rojasr

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 01:14:24 pm »
Felipe PM sent
Hi Camilo, sorry for the late response but I don?t understand what you sent. If you sent a Personal Message I didn?t received it. In any case my mail is jfelipe.rojasr@gmail.com.

Regards