News: Added Links For Twin Commander and Facebook Pages

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Off to Miami  (Read 5723 times)

ghancock

• Administrator
Off to Miami
« on: November 06, 2017, 08:33:19 am »
We flew down to Miami last week and had an awesome trip down and back with pressurization running the entire time.  No leaks anywhere so were very excited about that.  Only issue we had was on the way back the heater would not come on for some reason so have to look into that.  But in the 80's here so wasn't that big of a deal.

Good to have her solid again though.  Having some cabin work done making up new carpet and fixing a few things.  That purple carpet was driving the wife crazy so had to let it go. :-)

Man was it awesome to park it after 7 hours of flying and have it totally dry under and around the plane.  I though someone had swapped planes with me until I saw the purple stripes :-)

Glenn
--glenn
You can't win an argument with an ignorant person,  they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Roy

Re: Off to Miami
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 09:44:32 am »
Great news Glenn, even with pressurization. What kind of psi did you get, and what were altitudes?

Roy

Popeye

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:00:22 am »
mannn....forgot to call me......

SKYFLYER

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 10:02:08 am »
CAN I GET AN "AMEN"!!!!

Very happy to hear your sealed up tight and enjoying what your machine was made to do... 8)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:45:26 pm by SKYFLYER »

donv

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 12:05:17 pm »
That's great news!

ghancock

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 01:41:57 pm »
LMAO,  sealed up tight, that is a funny one.  Leaking like a plastic bag full of holes.  I just said it was working as far as spinning :-)

I'm only getting about 1psi at the moment, but before I spend time sealing things up I want to make sure it is going to continue to operate.

Also, It was a rush trip to a client site with 2 programmers so didn't have any time to do anything but work.  My wife and son enjoyed the pool and beach but I didn't even get to see it. :-(

Glenn
--glenn
You can't win an argument with an ignorant person,  they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.